Ricks Minecraft Tales Ricks Minecraft Tales

asjdhfklhfg(i don' like this part)

You shoulda hit that chicken with a shovel =D

The Cupcake Collab The Cupcake Collab

It's not that graet

great
There are some good pictures, but most of them are kind of mediocre. I especially disliked the one that was just instructions on how to bake cupcakes. Least creative one by far.
The one about the lie, and some of the other ones were pretty good, but I scrolled through a lot, and only found a handful of good ones. It could use a bit of work.

Japan Earthquake #1 Japan Earthquake #1

.,,

eh pretty funny

The Mushroom Cliff The Mushroom Cliff

Nice!

A good little smooth animation that made me lol at the end.
hey, can you PM me on how to make that transparent slow motion effect? I don't know how.
Really good!

Sonic Vs Shadow DBZ fight Sonic Vs Shadow DBZ fight

Really good!

Nice smooth sonic fight. Maybe in the future you can add a bit of a story. Also, why did you make the scene smaller? I await you future vids!

Shadow Rising: Ch. I Shadow Rising: Ch. I

Great

good, smooth, I really enjoyed it. Epics,
Can't wait for the next ep.

Super Megarioball GXZ Super Megarioball GXZ

That was epic

You totally captured the essence of a show that keeps going on and on! I love how you used so many memes in it, and the part where Kirby was busting a Mario was great. Keep up the good work.

Ps: mario is missing luigi was epics

mario's new enemy mario's new enemy

Y I agree wit hthe other guy

It's okay, for start, but It was kind of boring. Try some test animations and post them on youtube and stuff before you finish this. Hope your next ones good!

Destroy Mario Destroy Mario

Beast yo!

I always love a good mario vid, although personally I like SMW sprites better.

Mario vs DS Sonic Preview Mario vs DS Sonic Preview

Nice Really good!

Can't wait for the full version. It seemed a bit concentrated on Mario, so you might want to add a bit more of the sonic character. And was that popples theme in the background?

polorichy responds:

Thank You I Think You´re Right I Give Too Much Too Mario, But I Will Give More Part To Sonic As The Video Advances, And haha, yes, it is Popples Theme