POST POST

Really cool

At first I played through without knowing what it was, but then I read the description, and I totally get it.
You really captured the essence. Good job!

Mario Bros Mushroom Memor Mario Bros Mushroom Memor

kind of easy

but pretty fun. Nice theme and all.

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

That was great!

A very very good game! challenging! the controls were great, and the unexplained story wasn't bad either!

Jump 2 Jump 2

AAAARG!

THE BLACK "SPRING" PLATFORMS STILL DON'T WORK!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa's Deadly Descent Santa's Deadly Descent

yay!

That was fun. are the courses randomly made?

Xmas Gifts Xmas Gifts

It was a fun game

But the music was so annoying when I turned it off I wanted to kill myself. really good game though

Santa Vs. Gravity Santa Vs. Gravity

Yay?

I got a zero point medal I didn't know existed...? Will we see what they are soon? Will it get points soon?

Manly-Chicken responds:

Probably...

Wii Menu Emulator Demo Wii Menu Emulator Demo

Just to let you know

When people say what your horrible flash is horrible, and you reply "if you don't like it then don't view it" They had to view it to find if they didn't like it. In order to not like something you would have had to use one of your 5 senses on it, in this case seeing it. You should just remove this on your own accord. I hope you get some logic and realize that you make no sense.

Shitassm responds:

nobody likes a smartass, dumbass.

RetroMash RetroMash

really good

But starts out very slow, and dousn't get harder till I was almost going to quit. It just takes way too long for it to get challanging, and when it does, It speeds up very very fast, and you might not be ready for it.
Really good game!

Follow my note Follow my note

very uncreative

but still decent
you need to add more time in between each round, and the whole concept has been done before.