Movie Intro Movie Intro

I WILL HAVE NIGHTMARES FOR WEEKS

great song! It would be perfect for a movie intro!

SuperGoodSound responds:

hehe

=KoopaKing= =KoopaKing=

Cool

I might use it some time. Great! Sounds like the second to last boss of a game. It's bad, but foreshadowing the last event.=D

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Thanks:3

I'd be flattered if you used it.

Goombas are for Squashing Goombas are for Squashing

Wow! cool!

I always love great mario remixes. I Might use this in an animation, if you don't mind.
For the comment about rainbow road, you should do a combo using aspects from all of the games.

You should also do a remix using music from New super mario bros.
That would be awesome. Your songs are great.

SirCombee responds:

Feel free to use it :) And as for Rainbow Road, that was the plan. I am using the SNES, N64, GC, and Wii versions of it. So all the console versions of it.

I do love New Super Mario Bros. I will definitely consider doing that. I still have to finish up three other remixes first.

Luigi's Mansion - Main Theme Luigi's Mansion - Main Theme

WOW!

Man, I've listened to a lot of your remixes now, and all of them are great! I can't wait to use them in my animations! You definitely need to get more popular. I love your work! Keep making them!

Shanath responds:

Aw, thanks you. :D I'm honored you think they're good enough for flash material. Definitely will keep making them as well.

I love music. xD

SMW - Vanilla Dome SMW - Vanilla Dome

I almost thought it was good

Then I herd that your "bing" was off, very very very sharp (or was to high) and it basically ruined the whole thing for me.

Narwhals Tune Narwhals Tune

SkywalkerForce

I don't have balls of steel, I HAVE CANNONBALLS!!!!
anyway Im gonna love using this in a animation or OVER 9000!