Ricks Minecraft Tales Ricks Minecraft Tales

asjdhfklhfg(i don' like this part)

You shoulda hit that chicken with a shovel =D

The Cupcake Collab The Cupcake Collab

It's not that graet

great
There are some good pictures, but most of them are kind of mediocre. I especially disliked the one that was just instructions on how to bake cupcakes. Least creative one by far.
The one about the lie, and some of the other ones were pretty good, but I scrolled through a lot, and only found a handful of good ones. It could use a bit of work.

Japan Earthquake #1 Japan Earthquake #1

.,,

eh pretty funny

POST POST

Really cool

At first I played through without knowing what it was, but then I read the description, and I totally get it.
You really captured the essence. Good job!

Mario Bros Mushroom Memor Mario Bros Mushroom Memor

kind of easy

but pretty fun. Nice theme and all.

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

That was great!

A very very good game! challenging! the controls were great, and the unexplained story wasn't bad either!

Movie Intro Movie Intro

I WILL HAVE NIGHTMARES FOR WEEKS

great song! It would be perfect for a movie intro!

SuperGoodSound responds:

hehe

=KoopaKing= =KoopaKing=

Cool

I might use it some time. Great! Sounds like the second to last boss of a game. It's bad, but foreshadowing the last event.=D

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Thanks:3

I'd be flattered if you used it.

Goombas are for Squashing Goombas are for Squashing

Wow! cool!

I always love great mario remixes. I Might use this in an animation, if you don't mind.
For the comment about rainbow road, you should do a combo using aspects from all of the games.

You should also do a remix using music from New super mario bros.
That would be awesome. Your songs are great.

SirCombee responds:

Feel free to use it :) And as for Rainbow Road, that was the plan. I am using the SNES, N64, GC, and Wii versions of it. So all the console versions of it.

I do love New Super Mario Bros. I will definitely consider doing that. I still have to finish up three other remixes first.